Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome to Shaggy's Horror Blog

Greetings. I am Shaggy. I've been a fan of horror since I was a little kid. Before I was even ten years old, I was reading Stephen King books, getting creeped out by Robert Stack's voice on Unsolved Mysteries, and watching every horror movie I could.

Unfortunately, throughout most of high school and my first years of college, my fascination with the macabre was ignored, in favor of pansy shit like feelings and love. But over the past year, I've gotten back in touch with those evil feelings of joy that can only come from seeing a person get shish kabobed in the face. And though the blog market is oversaturated, I have decided to make this blog, so I can have an outlet for my thoughts concerning everything horror. And so I will, hopefully, never again neglect my bloody mistress.

I'll be mainly posting reviews of the stuff that I watch and read. All types of movies - slashers, suspense, Asian horror, etc. - as well as books, comics, anime, and manga. Pretty much whatever I can get my hands on. I might even make a post about a Halloween episode of a sitcom.

Finally, if you have a suggestion for something I should watch or read, feel free to tell me. I am always looking for new stuff. I'm a pretty open-minded guy, and nice to boot, so never feel like you can't drop me a line, even if it's just to say hi.

That's it, boys and ghouls. (God bless you, Crypt Keeper.) The fun will start soon, so don't stay up too late, and remember to always look over your shoulder. Who knows what you might see behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment