Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orochi Chapter 3 (Manga Release)

Here's the third chapter of Orochi, titled "Prodigy." This is a story about family, how people can change, and especially, a mother and son's perception of each other and how it warps them.

Once again, two versions because, why not?

Low-quality:

High-quality:


Links of interest:
You can subscribe to Orochi and see when I upload a new chapter there. Also, there's a read-online feature.

I'll say stupid shit and how I'm doing on the latest chapter (that's the important part).

I'd also like to let everyone know that you can upload this wherever they please, as long as you leave the credits page in, to give myself and molokidan the credit we deserve. Thanks for reading! Chapter 4 will hopefully be finished in about a week.

NOTE: It's been brought to my attention that a page is missing from chapter 2. It doesn't add anything to the story, so if you've read the chapter without it, there's no need to worry, but I have added the page to the release post so everyone can get it. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks for catching that, js.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your second release! We're all so proud of you *wipes eyes*

    -Andrea
    http://critical-cinema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woops I commented under the old post

    ch 2 is missing pg 183

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot for this new chapter. love Umezu's manga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! This is so good. 8D

    ReplyDelete