Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Update on Orochi

Yesterday, I got the translation for chapter 7 of Orochi from the translator, molokidan. I've started working on it already, but it'll still be a long time before it's done. This chapter is over 200 pages and will finish the third kanzenban. I haven't read it yet, but molokidan says that he thinks it has the best ending out of all the stories.



I've got a couple of things on my plate right now, including an upcoming anime convention, and that coupled with the many pages in this chapter means that I definitely won't have the chapter done before the end of the month, but unless something horrible happens, I should have it done by the end of May, probably long before. Look forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Take your time!
    And have fun at the con. I've got one coming up this weeekend myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD no hurry man XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's a shame that few people notice such a great manga

    ReplyDelete