Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Orochi Chapter 5 (Manga Release)

Finally, it's done! It took forever, and I ended up having to do most of the pages twice, but it's finished and here for you to enjoy. In this chapter, a little boy tells a ton of lies. When he sees something horrible, no one believes him. What will he do when he is chased by a murderer and his cries for help elicit only laughs and condemnations?

I'm 99% sure there is no difference between the high quality and the low quality, but I'm still gonna give you the option of downloading one or the other. Because I'm crazy.

Low quality:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9OCBOAUR
http://www.mediafire.com/?2tnmqyomtmd

High quality:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5R06XM4
http://www.mediafire.com/?tt2nzqmtmmt

This is the end of the second kanzenban. Expect the first chapter of volume three within two weeks, hopefully less. After that, there will only be one chapter left until I'm out of stuff to scanlate. There have been talks of getting the fourth volume, but I don't have a working scanner right now (though I may be able to get it working soon). Anyways, I'll start figuring stuff out after I finish chapter 6. Enjoy "Key"!

7 comments:

  1. well i could help look for a raw if youd like BTW the LQ link isnt there its a double up of the HQ but yer you are crazy but then again arent we all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing that out. Links fixed.

    As for the raws, I've looked a lot and found nothing, but if you can find them, I'd greatly appreciate it. I have the first three kanzenbans. I don't know how many there are after, but there's at least one. Also, according to the translator molokidan, the kanzenban rearranges the stories, so getting the regular volume 4 raws wouldn't help much.

    Thanks for the offer, and keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill try to look for it but yer i know what you mean on how hard it is to find some raws/scans

    took me a week of searching to find Kami no Hidarite Akuma no Migite vol 01 and then i had to rename all the files but it was well worth it to read it in order

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! This is great. ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot!!! Best of luck for RAWs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, it's awesome, thanks for sharing, your story it's really nice I still have a lot of questions but I guess I'm gonna wait for the next hah

    ReplyDelete